Moola Mania - Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
WIN YOUR SHARE OF $10,000 CASH WITH GAS MOOLA MANIA
Two prizes of $1,000 will be drawn every week for 5 weeks.
1. The promoter is Gasoline Alley Services Limited (“GAS”), PO Box 37653, Parnell, Auckland.
2. By entering this Prize Draw competition (“Competition”) entrants will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms & conditions set out herein (the “Terms & Conditions”).
3. Participating G.A.S Petrol Service Stations are listed online at www.gasolinealley.co.nz
Who May Enter
4. The Competition is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 or over, can provide sufficient identification, have a New Zealand bank account and fulfils all requirements of the Terms & Conditions.
5. The Competition is not open to GAS’s employees, GAS Retailers or their employees or to the immediate family members of any such Retailer or employee.
How to Enter
Spend $35 or more on fuel in a single visit at any participating G.A.S Petrol Service Stations.
6. Enter online at www.gasolinealley.co.nz; click on the link to the entry form on: facebook www.facebook.com/gasolinealleyservices or enter directly on our facebook page competition entry app: www/bit.ly/gasmoolamania
7. Customers are entitled to enter multiple entries. One GAS receipt for $35 or over, per entry.
8. Failure to complete all sections of the entry form will result in an entry being disqualified.
9. Record the date and time of the $35 purchase & retain the receipt as proof of purchase in order to validate the entry.
10. Each entry goes into the weekly draw for the week that you enter your receipt details online. The weekly draw prize is two separate prizes of $1,000 cash plus there are 10 chances to win a $100 G.A.S Gift Card (a total of 10 to be won)
11. The Competition closes at 11:59pm on Friday 26 January 2018.
12. No entries will be accepted after the closing time and GAS accepts no responsibility for late entries.
13. Weekly draws will take place at GAS’s Support Office each week from 29 December 2017 to 26 January 2016, by random selection of eligible entries. As soon as entries are received they qualify for the next draw.
14. The winners will be notified by phone and will be required to provide GAS with: proof of qualifying purchase (“the Required Information”)
15. Failure to provide the required Information within five working days to GAS will result in forfeiture of the prize in full and a new winner will be drawn from the remaining eligible entries.
16. GAS’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. To the extent permitted by law, GAS and any other person or party associated with this Competition, shall not be liable to any entrants in respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, and/or consequential loss or damage), including personal injury suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the Competition or winning (or not winning) the Prize.
18. By entering the Competition, entrants agree that GAS and their promotional partners may contact them for future promotions. Entrants may opt out of receiving such information at any time. Personal information will be collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants have the right to access personal information and request corrections to any errors therein in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
19. GAS reserves the right, without notice, to vary these Terms & Conditions or to shorten, modify, suspend, defer or terminate the Competition.
20. These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and entrants agree that the New Zealand courts will have full jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising out of these Terms & Conditions.
21. GAS reserves the right to withhold the award of the Prizes if GAS suspects that there has been a security breach within this Competition or any application or program used to conduct the Competition or that an entrant has hacked or otherwise improperly accessed the application or website in order to win the Prizes.
22. GAS reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Competition if GAS has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Terms & Conditions or otherwise fails to meet the Competition criteria.
23. All Competition entries become the property of GAS.
24. GAS accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
By entering the Competition, each winner agrees that GAS may use his or her names and image, without remuneration, for publicity purposes in all media and agrees that the winner will make himself or herself available for this purpose if required.
At GAS’s discretion, the winners may be required to sign a release in a form determined by GAS and if such a release is required by GAS then the winners shall not be able to collect the prize until the signed release has been received by GAS.
The names of the winners will be published on www.gasolinealley.co.nz on 26 January 2018.
The weekly prizes consist of 2 x $1,000 cash prizes and two x GAS Gift Cards, two per week from 29 December 2017 to 26 January 2018 (five weeks in total). All cash will be transferred to a bank account (no cash will be given) nominated by the prize winner and the weekly GAS Gift Card prizes will be sent to the prize winners by GAS via Post within 30 days of the prize winner being notified.